Thursday 15 March 2012

Duvet day

The last couple of weeks have been fairly hectic with moving and trying to get everything sorted out, whilst doing my best to navigate the 9-5. I think that the lack of any proper fruit and veg might have caught up with me and I'm off sick, so I'm catching up with the blog posting (my new house resolution) that I couldn't do until I had my wireless connected.

I spent an epic weekend painting the living room, which was my priority in order to make the most of the beautiful cherry blossom trees outside my window at the moment. And yesterday I managed to hem the cheap cheap Ikea curtains I bought as an interim measure. Here are the before and after shots.

Before:

After:

 And a gratuitous shot of the view from my window right now (*sigh*)...




1 comment:

  1. awesome it's lovely! and you can't beat British springtime - when the sun is out at least.x

    ReplyDelete