Sunday 29 April 2012

Beadin' creative

For some reason this weekend I had absolutely no plans. It's very unlike me to not have a thing in the diary, but with the rain pouring down, a cold not sure if it was coming or going, and a bead box bursting at the seams, it felt like some kind of karmic force was telling me to go nowhere and bust out my slightly rusty wire wrapping skills.


So wire wrap I did and here are the fruits of this weekend's labours....

 

Earth Mother:

Two necklaces made of clay and glass and chips of stone. I found the braided one on the More Design Please blog (not sure if I've done it justic though): 

Spring awakenings:

Earrings made from various glass and plastic beads - blossom and spring inspired, even if the weather's not quite with us!

 

Oriental express:

Earrings made from some of my favourite beads with stunning Japanese patterns, and fish charms taken from a necklace I got for £1 in a Miss Selfridge sale.  

 

With a lot of birthdays coming up, hopefully these will be put to good use in the coming weeks (obviously, if you're reading this, they're not for you...).

No comments:

Post a Comment